UNION AVATAR´S LEGAL NOTE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
WEB OWNER’S LEGAL INFORMATION
Company name: LINKING REALITIES, S.L.
Company Tax ID number: B-02658839
Company registration data: Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 47498, Sheet 88, Page B-553779
Company address: Carrer de la Llacuna, 162, 08018-Barcelona (Spain)
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Domain name: https://unionavatars.com/
Hereinafter, LINKING REALITIES, S.L., shall be referred to as “UNION”, and the website https://unionavatars.com/ , as the “Web”.
In compliance with the provisions set forth in the Spanish Act 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (the “LSSI-CE”), UNION, as responsible of the Web makes this legal notice document available to inform all users of the Web about what are the general conditions of use of the Web.
In this sense, any person who accesses the Web will be considered as “User”, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the all the provisions set forth herein, as well as and to any other legal regulation which can be applied.
UNION, as owner of the Web, reserves the right to modify this legal notice to adapt it to any legislative or jurisprudential developments that may arise, to making the appropriate modifications according to industry or commercial practices, as well as to modify any information that may appear on the Web, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users about such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the Web.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User expressly acknowledge and agrees for all purposes that all content and information displayed on the Web, including but not limited to designs, text, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to intellectual property rights, as well as all trademarks, trade names or logos, all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the Web, which are the exclusive property of UNION and/or third parties, that have duly authorized their inclusion on the Web, expressly stating that no type of right over any content of any kind will be granted, except those that are expressly recognized.
Therefore, the User will not be entitled to reproduce, copy, distribute, assign, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, as well as carry out any other activity with the aforementioned elements and content that has not been expressly authorized by UNION, including the computer codes for any element of the Web.
The User shall hold harmless UNION from any claim arising from breach of such obligations, being directly responsible for all derived consequences, damages and losses that may be caused to UNION and/or to third parties in this regard.
As an exception to the above, the User is allowed to mention the articles published on the Web through social networks (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Discord), respecting our ownership or mentioning the people and/or companies indicated in the corresponding articles or content.
The User hereby undertakes
- not to use the Web for fraudulent purposes
- not to engage in any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of UNION or third parties
- to use the Web, the services and the contents included therein in a diligent, correct and lawful way
Likewise, the User undertakes not to carry out any action with the purpose of damaging, rendering useless or overloading the Web, or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use and performance of the same.
The User expressly acknowledges and agrees that:
- The User will be the sole liable regarding the form of access and the provision of information to UNION through the Web
- UNION will not be liable for temporary suspensions, breakdowns or technical failures that affect the Web due to viruses or computer insecurities derived from third parties, or by illegal or disrespectful actions made by the User
- UNION will not be liable for temporary suspensions, breakdowns or technical failures that affect the Web due to causes beyond our control, including but not limited to strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, restrictions or lack of access to energy, supplies, labor or raw materials, war, acts of terrorism, protests, natural disasters or governmental acts
- UNION will not be liable for computer damages or any other kind that may be caused to the User when accessing the contents of the Web. UNION does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations to the computer system, electronic documents or files belonging to the User or third parties
- UNION will not be liable for any damages that may result from a lack of accuracy, completeness and timeliness, as well as errors or omissions that may affect the information contained on the Web or other content that can be accessed through it.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute or controversy that may arise in relation to the interpretation, application or execution of this legal notice, shall be governed by Spanish law and submitted before the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona, so the parties expressly waive the submission to any other forum that may correspond to them.
Effective date: 20 July 2022